Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pet Cactus

I got a pet baby cactus at the 99 Cent Store last Friday -


Pretty low maintenance.

Did Pepsi make Holiday Spice for more than one season??

They didn't even give it a chance to become a holiday tradition. I'm sure egg nog wasn't a huge hit the first year it came out.

Short-sited bastards. They aborted a promising new flavor before it had a chance to come into its own.

Well thank god the 99 Cent Store was there to take the remaining stock off their hands and sell it off at a discount.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jonnie said...

That was the best Xmas ever - 2004, the year of plentiful Holiday Spice. Two 20 oz. bottles for 99 cents.

I went into withdrawl when I couldn't get it anymore. For about a month, it was the only thing that could get me out of bed.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Boz said...

The do have Black Cherry Vanilla Coke now.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

Oh! That reminds me!!
Since the 99 Cent Store doesn't have Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, I bought Black Cherry Shasta instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home