Friday, January 06, 2006

Kiwis and Aspirin

Here's my trunk full of 99 Cent loot when I got home tonight -


[ Click to view larger image. ]


I love going to the 99 Cent Store on payday. I walk out with at least half of my groceries and most of my needed odds and ends for virtually no cost.

I got a lot of stuff tonight, but I'll start with two of life's basic essentials -


Kiwis and Aspirin!

8 kiwis and 250 aspirin for a total cost of $1.98!!

The kiwis aren't quite ripe, but I got some last week and they ripen up just fine in a couple of days. I'll sit them on my windowsill in the sunshine to facilitate the process.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Boz said...

Do you have sales tax?
We have a six per cent sales tax on non food items.
So L.A.'s Totally Awesome Plumber would cost a $1.06 at our Dollar Store but L.A.'s Totally Awesome Peanut Butter would only cost $1.00.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Belle said...

buying fruit at the Dollar Store sounds really dangerous!
and i thought i would rub it in that NH has no sales OR income tax whatsoever. Live free or die!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

99 cent fruit is better than normal fruit.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home