Monday, January 02, 2006

Mission Statement

Awesome!
Whenever I go to the 99 Cent Store, I'm going to post what I got here.

I went on Friday and walked out with:
6 avocados
2 bell peppers
1 quart of strawberry banana juice
1 package of envelopes
3 liter bottles of orange Gatorade
1 6-pack of Shasta grape soda
1 loaf of bread
2 cans of spaghetti-Os
1 package of 15 cone-shaped coffee filters
1 bag of Tootsie Rolls
3 Snickers bars
and a few other things I forget

Total cost - $18.00

Fuck yeah!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

I drank the entire quart of strawberry bannana juice in the car on the drive home. I wish I would've bought 2.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Boz said...

They sell vegetables at your 99 Cent Store? Does the health department know about this?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

well, they sell vegetables irregularly.
You can never count on them being there and they usually need quite a bit of ripening. Maybe they were packaged then deemed not ripe enough to go into stores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home