Sunday, January 22, 2006

The proof is in the pudding

As you can see with one simple picture I disproved Jonnie's theory that there is nothing that costs a dollar at the Dollar General.



In addition to the small garbage bags I also bought a broom, 2 cans of vegetable beef soup, two cans of cream of celery soup, a box of cheese flavored snack crackers, and I was very tempted to buy a whoopie cushion, and all these items cost a dollar.

Granted, it isn't a dollar only store, and the name of the store is misleading, not only because not everything cost a dollar, but there was also no General to be found, I mean, I thought at least the manager would be a General, but nope, no General, and if there had been you can bet I would have gotten my picture taken with him or her.

In my strictly unscientific study I found that approximately 20% of the items at the Dollar General sell for a dollar.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jonnie said...

What a pleasant surprise!

I remembered Dollar General as only having baby clothes, but it's been nearly 20 years since I set foot in one.

They're still a respectable establishment in my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home