Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More than 90% off

Went to Kmart today to try to spend some of the gift card that my sister sent me for xmas.
I found Joe Boxer sleep shorts ... lounging shorts ... whatever shorts ... marked down from $10.99 to $1.00. This was the only style and color they had, but I still bought all three of the large waist size they had on the rack.





They are very comfortable. I bet Jonnie would wear something like this to go to his favorite drive-thru, or he might even wear them to work.
C'mon Jonnie, tells us where you would wear these ... better yet, tell us where you wouldn't wear these.
Mabye Sandra will do the math to find out just what percentage of a savings I actually received.

9 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Jonnie said...

I would definitely wear them through the drive through. I would wear them out to dinner, to the laundromat, and to go grocery shopping.

I would not wear them to work. I'd hate to raise an eyebrow at my workplace.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

Why yes, you paid 9.099% of the original price, therewith saving 90.901%. Congratulations!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Boz said...

I love interactive blog posts.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should make posts about my super FREE finds from the Green Gulch/Tassajara free boxes.

So far I have scored:

one genuine silk mourning kimono
one pink silk skirt in my favorite shade w/purple lining
one sundress
one black wrap around tunic
a black long sleeved t-shirt reading "Go for it" with a picture of a ski jumper
work pants
work sweater (ugly, I will leave it behind)
one Marsha Brady go-go dress (tight)
one copy of Absalom Absalom
one copy of "Taking back the month, a guide to surviving PMS"
one little child's stool shaped like a ladybug (for my sister)
one hipster canvas purse
one fuzzy zip up angora sweater
one cashmere sweater
one silk sari scarf from India
one pair of Bjorn high heeled mary janes (black, pinch a bit)
one pink tanktop with a monkey on it
one plain pink tank top
one screen printed geisha tee
one black hoodie
one green hoodie
one black hoodless hoodie
one heavy brown sweater
three black cardigans
and so much more!

All for NOTHING! I love communal life. All the rich housewives from Marin dump their shit in our basement.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Boz said...

You'd have to post pics. The pics are what make us really envious.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My camera broke and is long gone.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Boz said...

Such is life.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

You haven't lost your keeper, have you?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

And to think I used to feel guilty about crawling into Goodwill boxes and stealing their shit for my personal benefit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home