Monday, December 11, 2006

90% off at the Dollar General

The past few days I've been hitting three different Dollar General stores and taking advantage of their 90% off Halloween items.



The $2.00 bag of hard candy was 20 cents, and the coolest thing about the candy is some of the hard candies have bubble gum centers, and another cool thing about the candy is you can put it in a xmas bowl, and put it under the tree, and no one will be the wiser.

The bobble head skulls, which are filled with bubble gum, and did I mention they are bobble heads ... well, anyway they were marked down from a buck each to ten cents each.

The stickers, of which there are two pages, were marked down from fifty cents to a nickel.

The Dracula bendables, and I'm not sure if you can see that there are two, were marked down from a buck to a dime, but I think by now you realize that 90% off a buck is a dime, so I won't say it anymore.

Finally ...
The Suction Cup Mummy of Doom, not to be confused with the Velcro Monkey of Doom, was a hmmhmm marked down to a hmm.

I mean, how could you go wrong with bargains like this???

5 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Jonnie said...

I can't believe the price slashing that's going on over there! We west-coasters should be so lucky!

I love those bobble skull things and would gladly pay full price for one.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Boz said...

You'd just break it and stick a Barbie doll head on it.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

I wonder if some Barbie Doll heads have bubble gum in the center

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

I just can't get over those NICKEL and DIME prices. I've never seen that here. Our stores must hold onto their crap for the following year.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

When Wal-Mart opens a 99 cent outlet then you best be runnin' for the high ground!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home