Tuesday, October 03, 2006

59 Cent Sale at the Little Dollar Store

I think the Little Dollar Store on the Main Drag in ET is trying to get rid of stuff, either that or they are slowly going out of business, but I don't think they are because they keep putting new stock on the shelves.
Anyway, about six weeks ago they had a RED TAG ITEM SALE FOR 89 CENTS, not everything was on sale for 89 cents, but quite a bit of stuff was, then about three weeks ago they had a RED TAG ITEM SALE FOR 79 CENTS, it was basically the same merchandise as the 89 cent stuff, but with a few more items thrown in, then this week as I was driving by I noticed that they had a RED TAG ITEM SALE FOR 59 CENTS, same sale with a few more items added in, I couldn't wait any longer, I had to act!!!



I bought two sets of screwdrivers, one slotted, and the other phillips, a colander for draining spaghetti, and a three outlet grounded plug adapter!!!
I am practically breathless.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The screwdrivers are a bargain, but be careful with cheap electrical devices...
They might put an eye out.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Jonnie said...

59 Cents!!

I am in awe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home