Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dollar Tree purchase

This whole St. Nicks Holiday Beverage/99 Cent Store fiasco made me forget the purchases I made at the Dollar Tree in Alpena yesterday.

Two MAGNIview Designer carrying cases ... glasses sold separately.
Also, a pair of sunglasses, which aren't technically a Dollar Store purchase, but it's Saturday night so I'll let it slide.



Sunglasses marked down from $9.99 to 99 cents at the Kmart in Alpena. I have a number of pairs of sunglasses, but none in my new car, and I knew on the drive home I would be going into the sun so I'd need a pair of sunglasses. You can't tell from the pictures but the lenses are the same color blue as my car.



I look like a real blues singer in this pic, don't I.
Blind Lemon Boz

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Jonnie said...

Those are fine driving glasses.
You should get a license plate that says, "Blue Boz"!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should be singin' "I got ripped off, right down to my shoes. I got pissed off, got me them cent store blues."

Blue Ball Boz blues. Ain't nothin' any lower than that.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! The phentermine cheapest phentamine Hardcore tiny toons online bull payment Paintballing on coranado island Fisherman lyrics Gay relationship handbook Backpacks for highschool Muskrat fur coat Quit smoking aids canada Brown or camo skateboard shoes Instant play craps

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Medium to large diamond cross Lasik vision correction san diego

 

Post a Comment

<< Home